Click here to arrange a return.
- include a completed copy of the Bemz return receipt with the products
- pack the products unused, unwashed, and not damaged in their original packaging, and in no more than one parcel
- return the complete product to Bemz unless otherwise specified by our Customer Services (eg, multi-pack products must be returned with all items included)
- return the products by using the same courier/delivery service that delivered the products to you (DPD, DHL).
- You are responsible for the package/products until received by Bemz. We recommend keeping the receipt from the courier and if applicable the track and trace number fabric per meter can only be returned if defective
- Bemz must receive the goods within 30 working days of the date you received the parcel
We do not accept returned products sent to our office or store in Stockholm.
We only accept returns in the original packaging. However, if the original packaging is no longer usable, you can replace it with one of a similar size and free from other labels and barcodes.